PDRN 5x1500 I.U. - MCCM
- Extracted from salmon DNA, PDRN regenerates and restores skin structure by stimulating collagen synthesis and improving skin elasticity, moisture and texture.
- PDRN also stimulates wound healing by improving angiogenesis and increasing the growth rate of broblasts.
- Recommended: mature or damaged skin; helps in the treatment of skin imperfections.
- Frequency: 1 session every 2 weeks (recommended 6 - 4 sessions)
- Maintenance: 1 session every 3-4 months
Properties & Results
With an antimicrobial effect and a healing action, PDRN improves microcirculation, texture and elasticity of the skin. It is effective in the treatment of ulcers, burns, scars and any type of healing process.
- Cleanse the skin with the Cleansing Milk and Facial Tonic to remove makeup and impurities.
- Apply Salicylic Stripper with a cotton pad to remove all dead skin cells and prepare the skin for the application of PDRN.
- Dilute PDRN with 10cc of Serum Solution. Use 5ml per session.
- Use the dermal pen, meso injector or syringe to apply PDRN to the entire face or to a specific area to treat skin imperfections, scars, expression lines or any other problem that PDRN can help improve.
- Apply half a vial of Dexpanthenol directly to the skin with very gentle movements. This will help the skin recover from the needle application and also moisturize it.
- Use the Argireline tissue mask as the most appropriate mask for this treatment. On top of the mask, apply the other half of the Dexpanthenol ampoule with a gentle massage.
- Apply XR Cellular Performance to the eye area and a small amount of XR Cellular Magic to the rest of the face and neck.
- Apply Argireline cream all over the face until completely absorbed. Finish the treatment with Sunscreen +50.