NEAUVIA Organic Rose intense
- Neauvia filling products are biomimetic. Thanks to the cross-linked PEG technology, they have a high safety and tolerance profile.
- Each Neauvia Filler reference is based on a specific combination of HA and PEG for different indications and injection plans. Biocompatibility depends on how the fillers are stabilized. The scientists working on Neauvia fillers decided to apply not a common molecule, but a new cross-linker: the polymer PEG. Polyethylene glycol is a reference biocompatible polymer for pharmaceutical, cosmetic and medical applications.
- Neauvia has an optimal rheological ratio: a soft gel for superficial injection layers and a stiffer gel for deep injection layers. Thanks to the characteristics of PEG and a precise technique for determining the molecular weight of HA, Neauvia fillers have an optimal rheological ratio. Morphological evidence has shown that Neauvia fillers have excellent biointegration. Neauvia's research team has published several articles on the evolution over time of Neauvia implants showing how these fillers have an optimal distribution and integration in the connective tissue of the skin.
- Neauvia fillers are finely distributed in the interstitial tissue between the constituent structures of the hypodermis and dermis, even in the smallest spaces between collagen fibers, always preserving the structural integrity of the skin. In addition, the research team demonstrated, both in vitro and in vivo, the absence of any adverse reaction. Inflammatory cells surrounding or closely associated with the implant were never found.
- For the sake of intimate health and beauty, Intense Rose is dedicated to the correction of lipoatrophy and tissue augmentation. It is characterized by the highest amount of hyaluronic acid - 28 mg / ml - and high viscoelasticity of the hydrogel to ensure 100% satisfaction for the patient. Intense Rose is a combination of effectiveness, safety and longevity.
- Like all Neauvia fillers, it is manufactured using the purest hyaluronic acid available and cross-linked with PEG polymer. In addition to hyaluronic acid, it contains amino acids - Glycine and L-Proline - which are the main ingredients of collagen.
- Vaginal dryness
- Thin and dry skin in the intimate area
- Burns and wounds
- Frequent intimate infections
- High concentration of HA and high level of viscoelasticity for a significant volume effect.
- Special rheology to correct lipoatrophy and tissue augmentation.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid with PEG (28 mg/ml)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
32.78€ tax excl.