STYLAGE Hydro MAX (1x1ml) - VIVACY
STYLAGE HYDRO MAX is used to :
Correct dehydration and loss of skin firmness.
Improve skin elasticity.
Revive the skin of the face, neck and décolleté and for the superficial rejuvenation of the hands.
STYLAGE Hydro and STYLAGE Hydro MAX have been specially created to harmonize the skin's hydration and improve its firmness and elasticity. These products are suitable for all skin types looking for a natural "boost" for a radiant and rejuvenated face.
Stylage Hydro Max uses IPN-Like technology
|STYLAGE HYDRO MAX|
|Composition||Cross-linked hyaluronic acid + moisturizing agent (sorbitol) + Mannitol|
|Volumes||1 syringe of 1 ml|
|Needles||30 G 1/8|
|Indications||Skin hydration, firmness and elasticity|
|Storage||2°C to 25°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
Your skin will regain its natural radiance and vitality
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1ml Needles 30G1/2 & 30G1/8
- Composed of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 12.5mg/g
- Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin's natural hydration over the long term
- Mannitol distributes the gel evenly
- Oligoelements compensate for vitamin deficiencies that cause the dermis to sag
-Hydro Max styling allows :
Filling of superficial wrinkles
Filling of light dark circles
Stylage Hydro Max is recommended for thin and dehydrated skin and to prevent skin aging.
- The face
- The neck
- Back of the hands
- The arms
Tolerance and effectiveness
The results are visible from the first session. Your complexion is more radiant, your skin is hydrated, revitalized and rejuvenated.
To obtain better effects, it will be necessary to repeat the treatment every 3 months. Finally, touch-ups can be considered, especially after the first session, to enhance the effects obtained.
Be careful, some factors can significantly influence the duration of the results obtained
Moreover, the presence of an antioxidant reduces the intensity of post-injection inflammatory reactions.
Depth of application: Deep dermis
Duration of effectiveness: 12 months
Caution! This procedure must be carried out by a qualified professional
The treatment must be carried out by a legally authorized practitioner, trained in implant injection techniques and with a good knowledge of the anatomy and the injection planes. The practitioner chooses the product to be injected according to the anatomy of the area and the desired effect.
- Before carrying out the treatment, it is imperative to:
- Check with the patient his or her medical history.
- Explain to the patient the indications and the results expected with the products.
- Inform the patient of the contraindications, precautions for use, potential side effects related to the treatment, as well as advice to the patient.
- Before injection:
- Disinfect the area to be treated with an appropriate antiseptic solution.
- Check the integrity of the needles.
- Check that there is no cloudiness in the gel.
- If stored in a refrigerator, bring the product to room temperature before injection.
- Screw the needle firmly onto the Luer Lock tip of the syringe.
- Observe the rules of asepsis and handling concerning this type of operation.
- Injection methods:
- Stylage® Hydro: Inject slowly into the recommended area using the sterile needle supplied. Slick, papule, multi-point or a combination of these techniques may be used.
- Stylage® HydroMax: Inject slowly into the recommended area using the sterile needle provided. The topping injection technique, papules or a combination of these techniques may be used.
- Do not inject too deeply, as this will reduce the effectiveness of the revitalization. If an injection is too superficial, skin discoloration or small indurations may appear or the correction may be irregular.
- The quantity to be injected depends on the area treated and the level of dehydration of the skin. Only the
practitioner is able to define the dose to be injected to obtain an optimal correction.
- Do not overcorrect. In case of overcorrection, small indurations or irregular correction may appear.
- It is recommended not to inject more than 20ml of cross-linked hyaluronic acid per year and per person.
- If the needle is blocked, do not increase the pressure required for injection. Replace the needle.
- After the injection, do not apply cold; massage the treated area well to optimize the uniformity of the correction.
Based on 2 reviews
Works well, safe and received quickly. (Translated review)
This product keeps the skin hydrated. Highly recommend using it.