DIVES VITAMIN-C 20% 1x10ml
10.00€ tax excl.
Protector, antioxidant of the skin, it prevents premature aging, eliminates the symptoms of photoaging, illuminates and brings radiance to the skin, synthesizes collagen and elastin.
DIVES VITAMIN-C 20% 1x10ml
Vitamin C is one of the most powerful antioxidants that prevent oxidative aging of skin cells. Known as the "vitamin of youth" and "the queen of vitamins", it is essential for the perfect appearance of our skin. The anti-aging activity of vitamin C is linked not only to its ability to neutralize free radicals, but also to its participation in the collagen biosynthesis process in the skin. It prevents the destruction of collagen fibers and structural changes in the connective tissue. In addition, it is a functional element of blood vessels, which is why it is recommended to support the therapy of skin with erythema and rosacea. In addition, it inhibits the excessive production of melanin, thus preventing the formation of discoloration and hyperpigmentation of the skin. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it also supports the fight against common skin acne. Its multi-directional action makes it a complementary solution to many skin problems and an essential part of most professional therapies.
- Antioxidant protection of the skin
- Strong nutritional effect
- Prevention of premature aging
- Elimination of the symptoms of photoaging
- Improvement of skin color
- Illumination and shine
- Triggering of collagen and elastin synthesis
- Improves the condition of oily and acne-prone skin
- Anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties
- The product can be used alone or as a complement to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of product per treatment area. Before carrying out the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to carry out an anamnesis, to rule out contraindications and to obtain informed consent to carry out the procedure, and to inform the patient of the possible results and possible side effects
- To achieve satisfactory and long-lasting effects, 4 to 8 treatments should be performed at 10 to 14 day intervals
- Incorrect treatment or treatment that does not follow the manufacturer's recommendations may result in complications and side effects.
For optimal treatment results and safe recovery
- do not wear makeup for 12 hours at the treatment site
- Avoid solarium and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
- do not expose the correction site to extremely low or high temperatures
- report any worrisome changes immediately to the specialist who performed the procedure.
- Read the instructions before use
- The preparation is intended for professional use by physicians and medical personnel only
- It is recommended that informed consent for the procedure be obtained prior to use
- Apply the product only to healthy skin
- Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize
- Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been improperly stored.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
49.17€ tax excl.
32.78€ tax excl.
35.66€ tax excl.