Red Peel 1 - MCCM
- Red Peel 1 with 50% trichloroacetic acid, has a keratolytic effect, allowing the removal of the upper layers of the epidermis.
- It promotes a lifting effect by increasing the production of collagen and elastin, giving the skin a healthier and brighter appearance.
- Anti-ageing treatments and withered skin
- 50 ml bottle
- Peel 1. pH 1.5 - Depth: Medium
- Trichloroacetic acid: Depending on its concentration, it induces a peeling either superficial (up to 35%), or medium (35 to 50%), or deep (50 to 70%), with a low toxicity.
- It is mainly used for ageing skin due to the sun, actinic keratoses and progressive acne
- Renewal of the skin
- Lifting effect
- Minimizes open pores
- Brightness of the skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Aqua (water)
- Tartaric acid
- Cleanse and tone the skin with MCCM Cleansing Milk and MCCM Toner.
- Apply the MCCM pre-treatment solution with a gauze to degrease the skin.
- Apply the chosen peel, maximum exposure time: 1-5 minutes.
- Neutralize the skin with the MCCM neutralizer, leave for a few minutes and remove with cold water.
- Apply a layer of the selected MCCM Moisturizing/Nourishing Cream and apply over the selected MCCM Face Mask (if treating the face area) and leave on for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove the MCCM mask and finally apply the MCCM spf 50+ to the skin.