ME LINE 02 INTIMATE
MeLine range, INNOAESTHETICS laboratories
MELINE is the first and only line of products specialising in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentation disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
ME LINE 02 INTIMATE
Treatment of different types of pigmentation spots: melasma, pregnancy mask, brown spots...
Day depigmenting cream for all skin types,specially designed for intimate and sensitive areas
Its dermocosmetic depigmenting active ingredients have a high skin tolerance. They reduce the appearance of spots and delay their appearance. They delay the photo-aging cell cycle.
The combination of its active ingredients inhibits the metabolic activity of the tyrosinase enzyme. Use for a maximum of three months, in order to have a very limited cytotoxic activity. Dissolves and reduces epidermal melanin deposits and stimulates keratinocyte cell renewal.
- Improvement of hyperpigmentation in the genital-anal area.
Phytic Acid 10
Kojic Acid 5
Arbutin 5% (in the form of a paste)
Melanostatin-5 5% (in the form of an enzyme)
Lactobionic Acid 5
Tranexamic Acid 3
Tocopheryl Acetate 3% (TPA)
Retinol 0.1% Sodium Hyaluronate
Sodium Hyaluronic Acid 1%
Resorcinol 0.5% (1)
BOTTLE OF 20ML
ME LINE 02 allows less irritation, for more efficiency and protection
-Lactobionic acid changes the polarity of my skin and increases the protection of the skin barrier
- Phytic acid allows the chelation of iron and copper on the active site of the enzyme
- Gluthation inhibits tyrosine transport to premelanomosomes
- Tranexamic acid inhibits plasminogen and deactivates tyrosinase. Its properties are non-inflammatory
- Sodium Hyluronate is a moisturizer
- Tocopheryl Acetate is a powerful antioxidant
- Retinol induces epidermal cell transfer. Inhibits tyrosinase transcription and blocks the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes
- Melanostatin prevents binding to its melanotrophin receptor and inhibits messenger RNA
Apply a small amount, using the roll-on tip. Only on the area to be treated, on clean, dry skin, once a day, preferably in the evening.
The product must be used for at least 60 days (the total time will be determined by the professional)
Complete treatment protocol with ME LINE 01 INTIMATE
1. Clean and degrease the skin
2. Apply Me LINE 01 Intimate for 5-10 minutes
3. Clean the treated area with a mild cleanser. Apply drops of Me line 03 Moist and spread to form a thin layer
4. After 4 days, apply ME Line 02 Intimate once or twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening
You might also like