MESOPEEL MANDELIC PEELING 50% (IN FRENCH)
MESOPEEL MANDELIC 50%: Composed of AHA and 2% DMAE, this peeling smoothes wrinkles, tightens pores and firms the skin. It is particularly indicated for oily skin
Mandelic acid activates cell regeneration, fights hyperpigmentation, imperfections and wrinkles.
This peeling smoothes wrinkles, tightens pores and firms the skin. It treats oily skin with imperfections and revitalizes the skin.
This peel has a bacteriostatis effect (useful in the treatment of skin blemishes)
Mandelic acid reduces and regulates the production of sebum, has a keratolytic action, unifies the complexion, lightens and evens the complexion. It is also suitable for the treatment of acne as it has antibacterial properties and helps unclog pores, as well as normalizing sebum secretion
60ml bottle, corresponding to 35 treatments
- Brings a glow to the skin
- Improves the firmness and elasticity of the treated areas
- The peeler acts as a global lightener
- Smoothes and tightens the pores of the skin
- Allows to treat imperfections
- Apply with a brush to the face, neck and décolleté (avoiding the eye area)
- Leave on for a few minutes (the time is calculated according to the condition of the patient's skin), then rinse off the excess product with saline compresses
- Dry gently with a dry compress.
A chemical peel consists of applying one or more exfoliating agents to the skin to cause controlled damage, followed by the release of cytokines and inflammatory mediators.
Results: regeneration of the epidermis, formation of new collagen, reorganization of elastic fibers and increase in dermal density.
Thanks to its high molecular weight, mandelic acid does not penetrate deep into the skin, thus avoiding the risk of irritation, making it possible to treat patients with sensitive or dark skin that cannot tolerate other types of Alpa Hydroxide Acids
50% Mandelic Acid, AHA, and 2% DMAE
Mandelic acid is an Alpha Hydroxide acid derived from the hydrolysis of bitter almonds, very effective in the treatment of photoaging, wrinkles, irregular pigmentation, blemishes and acne
You might also like