ME LINE 02 ETHNIC SKIN NIGHT
€68.25 tax excl.
Night depigmenting cream for skin types IV - VI
Works as a genetic modulator: inhibits the intracelular expression of the mRNA necessary for the synthesis of the tyrosinase enzyme, so that it has no metabolic activity or cytotoxic conditions or activity for melanin production.
ME LINE 02 ETHNIC SKIN NIGHT
MELINE is the first and only line of products specialised in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentation disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
ME LINE 02
Treatment of different types of pigment spots: melasma, pregnancy mask, brown spots...
Night depigmenting cream for skin types IV - VI (according to the Fitzpatrick method)
Its dermocosmetic depigmenting active ingredients have a high skin tolerance. They reduce spots and delay their appearance. They delay the photoaging cell cycle.
Works as a genetic modulator: inhibits the intracelular expression of the mRNA necessary for the synthesis of the tyrosinase enzyme, so that it has no metabolic activity or cytotoxic conditions or activity for the production of melanin.
MELINE 02 allows the treatment of :
- Melasma and Chloasma
- Age spots and brown spots.
- Promotes epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
- Treatment of different types of pigmentation spots: melasma or pregnancy mask, diffuse brown spots.
- It improves and delays the appearance of skin pigmentation in phototypes IV-VI.
- It inhibits the expression of the enzyme thyrokinase, thus inhibiting the synthesis of melanin.
- The depigmenting and anti-oxidant active ingredients are very well tolerated on the skin.
- Reduces melanin deposits. Improves the appearance of pigment spots and delays their formation.
- Stimulates the cell cycle, fighting the visible signs of photographic skin aging.
- Antioxidant action that increases the vital capacity of the cell.
- The combination of different active ingredients allows a strong inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the melanin formation process.
- Its ingredients lead to an effective reduction in the synthesis of the mRNA necessary for the production of tyrosinase, thus slowing down the production of melanin, also blocking the release of melanosomes and clarifying and unifying the pigment.
Mandelic acid 12
Ascorbic Acid 5
Melanostatin 5% (in the form of melanin)
Arbutina 4% (in the form of a paste)
Magnesium Sulfate 3% (Magnesium Sulfate)
Niacinamide 5% (Magnesium Sulfate)
Tocopherol Acid 5
Phenil ethyl resorcinol 0.5
ME LINE 02 allows less irritation, for more efficiency and protection
- Mandelic acid increases the epidermolytic action of the different layers of the skin
- Ascorbic acid dissolves oxidised melanin deposits
- Melanostatin prevents binding to its melanotrophin receptor and inhibits messenger RNA
- Arbutina inhibits polymerase activity and melanosome maturation
- Magnesium sulfate inhibits melonotropin activity
- Niacinamide inhibits the passage of melanosomes
- Tocopherol acethate neutralizes free radicals
- Retinol induces epidermal cell transfer. Inhibits tyrosinase transcription and blocks the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes
- Cysteamine inhibits the transcription of PPAR mRNA blocking receptors
- The combination of the different active ingredients allows a strong inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the melanin formation process.
Apply a small amount of the cream to clean, dry skin, massaging it into the skin in a circular motion until it is completely absorbed. In case of tightness, apply a moisturizing cream on top
ME LINE 02 is applied every evening before and after a treatment with ME LINE 01 for 60 to 90 days
It can be used in addition to ME LINE 05 Home MASK once a week
ME LINE 02 NIGHT can also be applied as a maintenance treatment 2 to 3 times a week until the bottle is used up
IMPORTANT: Always use a sunscreen with SPF 50+