Hyaluronidase 4x500 IU
€66.67 tax excl.
Hyaluronidases are soluble enzymes that break down hyaluronic acid For overcorrection, even for the most experienced practitioners. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that hydrolyses HA, in order to correct unsatisfactory results of HA injections for aesthetic purposes (overcorrection, asymmetry, Tyndal effect)
HYALURONIDASE - INNOAESTHETICS
Attention: product without CE marking
Hyaluronidases are soluble enzymes which degrade hyaluronic acid.
For an overcorrection, even for the most experienced practitioners. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that hydrolyses HA, in order to correct unsatisfactory results of HA injections for aesthetic purposes (overcorrection, asymmetry, Tyndal effect)
Thus we have the "injection gum".
Then the correction will be done in stages because it is recommended to treat in two sessions at one week interval.
- New concentration: 500 IU.
- New presentation: packaging in a 5 ml bottle, with a freeze-dried product of 1 ml.
A reaction to hyaluronidase such as hypersensitivity can rarely occur (1/1000 patients), it is not considered necessary to perform a skin test to detect imminent necrosis. Nevertheless, the physician should be prepared in case of allergy and/or the possibility of anaphylaxis.
4 vials of 500 IU
Attention: product without CE marking. French doctors are not allowed to make injections.
For topical use only
- When working with a dermal HA filler, hyaluronidase must always be available immediately.
- Serious complications such as vascular necrosis after accidental injection of intravascular HA filler.
- Improve overcorrections performed with HA fillers.
- Treatment of lower eyelid edema after lacrimal HA augmentation.
- Diffusion of local anesthesia in regional blocks or regional anesthesia.
- Improve symptoms and appearance of hypertrophic scars.
- Improve skin fibrosis caused by cosmetic cellulite or post cosmetic surgery, such as liposuction
500 IU / 1ML phy serum