DIVES GLOW-X9 5x4ml
108.33€ tax excl.
Dedicated to rejuvenating the skin on many levels and eliminating all skin defects caused by aging or external factors.
DIVES GLOW-X9 5x4ml
- Chemical peel based on stabilized TCA, synergistically combined with phenol, ferulic, salicylic, glycolic, mandelic, phytic acid and highly concentrated vitamin C. Dedicated to multi-level skin rejuvenation and removal of all skin defects caused by aging or external factors.
- The GLOW-X9 peel is dedicated to the combination and optimization of aesthetic treatments such as:
- mesotherapy with needles
- micro-needle mesotherapy
- laser therapy
- manual treatments
- Causes chemical damage to the epidermis, which can even reach the papillary layer of the dermis. It triggers self-repair processes involving the complete replacement of damaged cells and a deep re-dermalisation of the skin. It has a positive effect on the metabolism and structure of the skin, stimulating collagen and elastin synthesis and supplementing endogenous hyaluronic acid
- Causes a deep restoration of the skin layers and a significant improvement of the tension. The use of phenol allows for advanced skin rejuvenation, visible smoothing of wrinkles and tightening of the skin, making it taut as after a surgical facelift. Phenol is also effective in removing deep discoloration and acne scars
- Makes the skin resistant to ultraviolet rays and the negative influence of pollution, smog and other environmental factors. It inhibits the activity of the enzyme tyrosinase, thus blocking the formation of discoloration and hyperpigmentation. Stimulates the regeneration and restoration of endogenous hyaluronic acid and skin support proteins
- Regulates skin cell renewal and exfoliates the dead layer of the epidermis. Cleanses and shrinks the skin's sebaceous glands, thus preventing the aggravation of acne. Eliminates the consequences of acne - smoothes pores and scars and effectively reduces discoloration
- Stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen, glycosaminoglycans and elastin, reducing wrinkles and improving skin firmness. Exfoliates intensely, eliminating pigmentation changes. Cleanses the sebaceous glands, where it breaks down residual corneocytes, thus inhibiting the development of acne
- Reduces the visibility of fine lines and pores and improves skin structure by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Its wide use and effectiveness in many aesthetic problems make it one of the most widely used peels in cosmetics and medicine
- Stabilizes vitamin C and reinforces the synergistic effect of the active ingredients
- Stimulates the proliferation and renewal of the epidermis, has a strong revitalizing effect. Thanks to its keratolytic and depigmenting properties, it lightens the skin and reduces discoloration.
Intensive reconstruction and redermalisation of the epidermis and dermis
- Stimulation of the self-repair and regeneration processes
- Initiation of collagen and elastin synthesis and remodeling
- Stimulation of the restoration of endogenous hyaluronic acid
- Thickening of the skin's structure and firmness
- Illumination and improvement of color
- Elimination of discoloration and pigment spots
- Visible tightening and smoothing of the skin
- Narrowing of enlarged pores and reduction of acne scars
- Intensive normalization of acne and reduction of breakouts
- Normalization of keratolytic processes
- Trichloroacetic acid (TCA)
- Ferulic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Almond acid
- Phytic acid
The GLOW-X9 peel can be used alone or in combination with other aesthetic medicine treatment protocols. The multitude of possible methods of use and applications allows the intensity of the therapy to be adapted to the individual and particular needs of the skin. The specialized treatment protocols effectively combine exfoliating properties with an advanced process of bioremediation, reconstruction and regeneration of the deep layers of the skin.