PRE-PEELING - ME LINE 00
MELINE is the first and only line of products specialising in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentation disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
ME LINE 00 PREP changes the polarity of the skin for better absorption.
- Cellular depolymerizing effect.
- Reduces the risk of trauma associated with ME LINE 01
Lactobionic Acid 10
Lactic Acid 10
Ferulic Acid 10
Thioctic Acid 5% (Thioctic Acid)
Nano peptide 1%
-Lactobionic acid changes the polarity of my skin and increases the protection of the skin barrier
-Lactic Ac id is a gentle breaker of desmosomes on the upper layers of the skin
-Ferulic Acid is an acid carrier, has brightening and antioxidant properties
-Thioctic Acid is an acid carrier
- Nanopeptide increases the bioavailability of acids in the skin and acts as a cell depolymerizer
- Clean and degrease the skin
Apply the MELINE 02 Night 2 or 3 times a week
Instructions for use
- The product should be used for at least 90 days, but the total time will be determined by the professional.
- After cleansing the skin of the face, apply with the sponge device of the tube, on the pigmented areas only.
- If irritation occurs, space out applications every other day for 2 to 3 weeks before resuming one application per day.
- Let it dry and absorb
What is MELASMA?
Melasma, also known as pregnancy mask, is the most common hyperpigmentation disorder and affects millions of people worldwide. It is normally characterized by hyperchromatic spots located symmetrically in the middle of the face, on the cheeks or in the lower part of the face.
Many factors are involved in the development and growth of melasma, with sun exposure being the most important factor. It has been confirmed that a certain genetic susceptibility can influence the potential condition. In addition, hormonal changes also play a role: pregnancy, use of contraceptives, changes in thyroid function, use of certain medications and cosmetics.
Extensive knowledge and research into the development and evolution of melasma, its influence on different skin phototypes and the specific areas where melasma is present, has enabled the specialists at MELINE to develop products that effectively and safely treat this specific skin pigmentation problem. This is how the ME LINE CAUCASIAN SKIN line was born, which is mainly intended for the treatment of melasma of skin phototypes I to IV.
You might also like