ME LINE 01 INTIMATE 6x2ml
MeLine range, INNOAESTHETICS laboratories
MELINE is the first and only line of products specialising in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentation disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
ME LINE 01 INTIMATE
Treatment of different types of pigmentation spots: melasma, pregnancy mask, brown spots...
PEELING for all types of skin,specially designed for intimate and sensitive areas
Today, many aesthetic procedures are offered to improve the intimate parts of the body. However, most of these methods involve a scalpel and surgery. Very useful, but not always desirable....
That's why MELINE has developed MELINE INTIMATE, ahighly effective product that improves the colour uniformity of the private parts of the body.
Because the private parts of the body have a unique anatomical structure, MELINE has conducted several studies to determine the most appropriate ingredients and the ideal concentrates to achieve optimal results without adverse effects.
MELINE INTIMATE is the perfect product to treat skin discolouration in the private parts of the body, and its effectiveness is even backed by scientific studies.
- Improvement of hyperpigmentation in the genital-anal area.
- Improves the appearance of pigmentation spots and delays their formation.
- Stimulates the cell cycle, fighting the visible signs of photographic skin aging.
- Antioxidant action that increases the vital capacity of the cell.
- Reduces melanin deposits.
Mandelic Acid 15
Salicylic Acid 2
Lactobionic Acid 5
Tranexamic Acid 3
Retinol 0.1% (0.5%)
Resorcinol 0,5% (in French)
6 ampoules of 2ml
- Mandelic acid increases the epidermolytic action of the different layers of the skin
-Lactobionic acid changes the polarity of my skin and increases the protection of the skin barrier
- Tranexamic acid inhibits plasminogen and deactivates tyrosinase. Its properties are non-inflammatory
- Salicylic acid breaks down intercellular bridges and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Retinol induces epidermal cell transfer. Inhibits the transcription of tyrosinase and blocks the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes
The active ingredients are retinoids, which aim to stimulate the renewal of epidermal cells, exfoliation of the stratum corneum and aim to reduce the production of melanin; lactobionic acid to increase the thickness of the skin; phytic acid and tranexamic acid, aiming to treat hyperpigmentation and kojic acid, which aims to eliminate free radicals.
Complete treatment protocol with the ME LINE INTIMATE range
1. Clean and degrease the skin
2. Apply Me LINE 01 Intimate for 5 to 10 minutes
3. Clean the treated area with a mild cleanser. Apply drops of Me line 03 Moist and spread to form a thin layer
4. After 4 days, apply ME Line 02 Intimate once or twice a day, preferably in the morning and evening
You might also like